Reflect your style - NEW Black Body and Custom colored fences now available!
Our best-selling square! The RSA7 LE Fixed Rafter Square is a precision speed square with a bubble level built into the fence that is visible from all four sides.
The RSA7 LE Fixed is manufactured in-house from the highest quality T6 4mm thick aluminum. We CNC machine each tool to tight tolerances, with right angle precision of +/- 0.008° along the entire length.
The RSA Fixed LE is the only high-end Rafter Square that has fully CNC machine engraved hip/valley and protractor scales, so they won't rub off. This increases manufacturing time considerably but it also extends the life of the tool dramatically.
The laser marked graduation rulers are recessed in pockets to avoid wear over time..
The two-part silver anodised aluminum fence is also CNC machined and is fixed to the tool via stainless steel machine head bolts. This houses a 30mm spirit level, visible from all four sides, and with a sensitivity of 0.5° per 2mm of bubble movement, makes it perfect for marking and finding level marks when roofing and timber framing.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 7 inch rule (plus two smaller rule along the fence edge)
- CNC deep engraved protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Scribe notched every 1/8th inch
- 1/3rd scribe marks for common timber widths
- Nominal to dimensional timber conversion marks
- Rafter length per foot of run table
The precision and workmanship from our manufacturing process is unrivalled and next level compared to mass-produced, laser cut or cast rafter squares.
The RSA7 Fixed is built to an extremely high standard, designed for tradespeople who are looking for exceptional durability, design and quality from their tools.
- Constructed from high quality 4mm aluminum
- High precision CNC machine profiled
- CNC machined aluminum fence
- 4-way visibility 30mm spirit level in fence
- Anodised protective finish
- CNC laser marked graduation scales
- CNC deep engraved protractor and rafter scales