Terms and Conditions
Terms of Service
Data collected for the guarantee registration shall be saved, processed and used for the purpose of support, for information about products and services and for other marketing activities of TrigJig, a brand of HiCi Ltd. TrigJig does not share your personal data with third parties and undertake to maintain the prevailing legal data-protection regulations. I can object at any time to the use of my data for the purpose of product information and other marketing activities. If an objection of this kind is made, TrigJig shall cease to use the saved data.
Quality Guarantee & WarrantyAll TrigJig® Tools are checked throughout the production and assembly process. Our stringent quality control procedures enable us to guarantee a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty for all of our hand tools. Any warranty claim based on your sales contract with the retailer and your statutory rights are not affected by this guarantee. Register your guarantee at: trigjig.com/guarantee
Our guarantee is subject to the conditions set out below:
- Our guarantee is set out in accordance with provisions (2 to 7) and provides for the correction of manufacturing faults with the tool, FOC provided it can be verified by ourselves that the issues presented were caused by a material or manufacturing fault reported during the guarantee period.
- The guarantee period is for 36 months (3 years) from date of first (new) purchase 2a – The 3 year guarantee is dependent on the purchaser registering their product within 30 days of purchasing online at www.trigjig.com/registerwarranty 2b – Proof of purchase (must include date and location of purchase) should be retained and kept with a printed copy of the warranty registration form. Keeping these documents secure remains the responsibility of the purchaser 2c – In order to register for the 3 year warranty you must agree to the storage of personal data entered on the site (more details given during the registration process)
- The guarantee does not cover the following: · Components that are subjected to natural wear and tear caused by day to day use of the tools in accordance with the operating instructions. · Defects in the tool caused by non-compliance with the operating instructions, improper use, abnormal environmental conditions. Inappropriate operating conditions, water or condensation damage, failure of parts exposed to extreme temperatures, incorrect power source usage or over-tightening of levers. · Defects caused by non-genuine TrigJig® parts. · Minor deviations from the specified quality that do not affect the value or operation of the tool.
- Defects deemed by us to be covered under the guarantee shall be corrected by repair of the original tool or a replacement of the tool with a fully functioning tool (later models may be used to replace unrepairable units). If we replace a tool the original becomes our property.
- We must be notified of any guarantee claim within the guarantee period. This requires sending the complete tool to us on request accompanied with the original sales receipt (including date and location of purchase) and a copy of the printed guarantee registration form. Partially or completely disassembled tools cannot be submitted for a warranty claim. You shall bear the cost of any shipping fees incurred when transporting the tool to us. Invalid warranty claims may be repairable, in which case you may be offered an estimate of the cost involved. Fees related to the return to you of tools that are deemed not to be covered by our guarantee will be incurred by you.
- Claims other than the right to correction of faults in the tool named n these guarantee conditions are not covered by our guarantee.
- Service provided under our guarantee do not lengthen or renew the original guarantee period for the original tool or its replacement.
The above guarantees apply to tools that are bought and used in Europe.
UK law shall apply to this guarantee to the exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) in so far as this is permitted by national legislation.
Taxes & Import Duties
All UK and EU orders are inclusive of 20% VAT.
*PLEASE NOTE* Due to aviation regulations countries outside of the UK do not allow us to ship the products with the free CR2450 lithium battery. This will need to be purchased locally.
By placing an order, you are agreeing that it is your responsibility to pay any additional local duties or import taxes due on receipt of your order. Any orders that are not collected due to unpaid tax and duties, and therefore returned to us by the delivery company, will incur a return cost of £12.50 plus an administration charge of £30.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Cancelling An Order
In line with UK distance selling regulations you have a right to cancel your order placed on our website within 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. However, if the item is faulty please see details of your warranty to return the item. If you would like to cancel your order, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days stating your name and order number.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If the item has already been dispatched, you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us.
If you did not purchase your item on www.trigjig.com please contact the retailer that you purchased the product from.
Returning An Order / Refunds
There are certain situations where no or only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within x days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Unit 208 Boughton Industrial Estate, Boughton, Newark, Notts, NG229LD, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: HICI Ltd, Unit 208, Boughton Industrial Estate, Boughton, Newark, Notts, NG229LD, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We advise using a trackable shipping service for all returns or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM COMPETITION TERMS
1. The promoter is: HICI Ltd company no: 09372824.
2. Employees of HICI Ltd and their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the TrigJig USA Facebook page:
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight GMT of the last day of each calendar month. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted and a new draw will begin. No previous months entries will be valid for future draws.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or on Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will contact the winner
to arrange delivery of the prize.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an email request to email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will be void.
22. Entrants must reside in North America.