Introducing our NEW RSA12 Fixed Rafter Square, the same size as our RSA12 Adjustable but with a 'fixed' fence and spirit level.
Developed for quick and simple marking/laying out of roof trusses and other carpentry tasks, made simpler and quicker thanks to a handy spirit level vial in the fence.
The RSA12 Fixed is manufactured in-house from the highest quality European T6 4mm thick aluminum. We CNC machine each tool to tight tolerances, with right angle precision of +/- 0.008° along the entire length.
The RSA12 has an anti-glare anodised surface to help with outdoor use on sunny days. The laser marked graduation rulers and parallel scribe scales are recessed in pockets to avoid wear over time.
The degree lines are deep engraved so they won't rub off, and as they are made on the same CNC milling machine that profiles the square, the level of precision is excellent.
The two part silver anodised aluminum fence is also CNC machined and is fixed to the tool via 8 stainless steel machine head bolts. This houses a 40mm spirit level, visible from all four sides, and with a sensitivity of 0.5° per 2mm of bubble movement, makes it perfect for marking and finding level marks when roofing and timber framing.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 12 inch rule (plus a smaller rule along the fence edge)
- CNC deep engraved protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Scribe lines every 1/4 inch
- 1/3rd scribe marks for common timber widths
- Parallel slots
- Rise per foot of run table
- Rafter length per foot of run table
The precision and workmanship from our manufacturing process is unrivalled and next level compared to mass produced, laser cut or cast rafter squares. The RSA12 Fixed is built to an extremely high standard, designed for tradespeople who are looking for exceptional durability, design and quality from their tools.
- Constructed from high quality 4mm aluminum
- High precision CNC machine profiled
- CNC machined aluminum fence
- 4-way visibility 40mm spirit level in fence
- Anodised protective finish
- CNC laser marked graduation scales
- CNC deep engraved protractor and rater scales