Introducing our NEW RSA300 Adjustable Rafter Square. The largest metric Rafter Square by TrigJig. (Imperial version available here).
Developed for quick and simple marking/laying out of roof trusses with the smart adjusting fence that locks in position for speed, ease and repeatability.
With 6 marking gauges on the blade, the RSA300 Adjustable can be used in many carpentry and fabrication projects, though its speciality is for roofing and use with big timber.
The RSA300 is manufactured in-house from the highest quality European T6 4mm thick aluminum. We CNC machine each tool to tight tolerances, with right angle precision of +/- 0.008° along the entire length.
The RSA300 has an anti-glare anodised surface to help with outdoor use on sunny days. The laser marked graduation rulers and parallel scribe scales are recessed in pockets to avoid wear over time.
The degree lines are deep engraved so they won't rub off, and as they are made on the same CNC milling machine that profiles the square, the level of precision is excellent.
The adjustable silver anodised aluminum fence is also CNC machined and is fixed to the tool via nylon 66 bearings for smooth operation that snaps back to exactly 0°. The fence can be locked in place with a stainless steel thumb screw for repeatable cuts and marking super precise birds mouths, without any repeat measuring required.
There are several features and marking gauges on the face of the tool, including;
- 300mm rule (plus a smaller rule along the fence edge)
- Fixed deep engraved protractor gauge along the hypotenuse edge
- Rise and run protractor gauge (in degrees and fractions)
- Scribe lines for common timber dimensions
- 1/3rd scribe marks for common timber thicknesses
- Parallel slots
- Rise per metre of run table
- Rafter length per metre of run table
The precision and workmanship from our manufacturing process is unrivalled and next level compared to mass produced, laser cut or cast rafter squares. The RSA300 Adjustable is built to an extremely high standard, designed for tradespeople who are looking for exceptional durability, design and quality from their tools.
- Constructed from high quality 4mm aluminum
- High precision CNC machine profiled
- Adjustable CNC machined aluminum fence
- Anodised protective finish
- CNC laser marked graduation scales
***Limited quantity available. If ordered when out of stock your order will go into a queue and be despatched Express Delivery as soon as they are ready (ETA 2 weeks).***