The RSA7 Adjustable LE Rafter Square is a precision speed square with an adjustable fence. With enhanced features, we've designed it to be top of its class when it comes to design, build quality, usability and style.
The square features a handy adjustable fence so you can 'set and forget' when marking out multiple roof trusses. It makes repeat cuts quick and easy with the fence quickly pivoting back precisely to zero when required.
There are curved scribe notches throughout the length of the tool that relate to many common lumber sizes. These can be used with a variety of marking tools such as carpenters pencils, automatic construction pencils or just a standard pencil. These also include thirds for marking rafter cuts.
Fully CNC machined from T6 aluminium it's tough and corrosion resistant. To preserve and protect the precision of the angle marks we CNC engraved these at the same time as profiling the tool body. This guarantees the angle marks are true and as they're deep engraved they won't rub off!
The ruler gauges are laser marked inside shallow recessed pockets that prevent them coming into contact with workpieces when laid flat. The white marks are clearly visible on the anti-glare blue anodised surface making outside reading easy.
As with all the RSA squares, the RSA7 Adjustable LE has many useful features including:
- 7 inch laser marked rule inside a recessed pocket
- Enlarged laser-marked scales for enhanced visibility
- Adjustable arm for quick seat and plumb cuts
- Common Rafter and Hip / Valley scales
- CNC engraved degree marks for wear resistance
- Curved scribe notches suitable for any pencil
- Thirds scribe notches for marking common timber dimensions
- 15 micron thick anodised finish for durability and tool longevity
- Designed and made in Great Britain
Also available as a set.