The world's first fully adjustable, digital miter tool for crown molding. Measure, automatically calculate angles and cut crown molding in minutes with one handy, compact tool. Suitable for both DIY users and construction professionals.
The TrigJig Crown/Coving Miter was designed and developed for those projects where wall corners are not quite 90°. The tool utilises non-contact diametric magnets and an American made position sensor for precision of 0.1°. The powerful processor then instantly calculates the exact compound miter angle you need to create perfect corners.
With pre-installed settings for spring angles and a super-handy electronic miter saw function (digital read out for miter saw settings to cut crown on the flat) it really does take out the stress and guesswork of crown molding installs.
The electronic module is attached to a sturdy and stylish brushed stainless steel chassis and the whole tool is adjustable and lockable by way of a simple high-force cam lever.
*Local sales tax may apply in Canada
- Fully adjustable
- Large Digital LCD screen for clear readings
- Measuring accuracy 0.1°
- Robust 1.2mm stainless steel construction
- Protective moulded EVA case
- Suitable for most sizes and profiles of crown molding
- Programmable spring angle
- Cam lever locks arms tight to prevent inaccurate cuts
- Magnetic cutting face guides hand saw for precision miters
- Li-ion Battery powered not included (1 x 3V CR2450 battery required)
- 3 year guarantee
||22 x 29.5 x 6 cm
(CR2450 batteries not included*)