TrigJig Base digital miter tool - an awesome tool for any toolkit. Fully adjustable you can measure any corner angle to 0.1° accuracy and calculate the miter joint required in less than 1/1000th of a second!
Infinitely faster than a sliding bevel thanks to the American-made microprocessor, the TrigJig Base gives you the option of cutting your baseboard with an electric miter saw by referring to the miter saw function (giving you the angle setting as a read out on the LCD).
Or simply use the incredible magnetic cutting guides to use the tool as a jig to cut lengths of material with a hand saw! Ideal for situations where mains power is not available or the use of a heavy, bulky miter saw is not worth the extra effort of setting up.
Fundamentally the TrigJig Base is an angle finder, calculator and miter saw all in one stylish handy package.
The chassis is brushed stainless steel, ensuring it looks as good as it performs. Weighing about as much as a small book the TrigJig Base has proven to be an indispensable adjustable miter tool for home renovators and trim carpenters all over the globe.
The TrigJig Adjustable, Digital Baseboard Miter is supported by full instruction videos and online support, as well as our leading 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
*Local sales tax may apply in Canada
- Fully adjustable
- Large Digital LCD screen for clear readings
- Measuring accuracy 0.1°
- Robust 1.2mm stainless steel construction
- Protective moulded EVA case
- Suitable for most sizes of baseboard
- Ideal for finishing jobs or awkward corner angles
- Cam lever locks arms tight to prevent inaccurate cuts
- Magnetic cutting face guides hand saw for precision miters
- Li-ion Battery powered *not included (1 x 3V CR2450 battery required)
- 3 year guarantee
||15 x 15 x 2.5 cm
(CR2450 batteries not included*)