The RSA 7 Adjustable Rafter Square is a robust, fully CNC-machined and laser marked roofing tool. Being specifically designed for professional trades who value quality engineering in their tools, no expense has been spared in the design and manufacture of this square.
The RSA 7 Adjustable features a handy adjustable fence that allows the user to 'set and forget' when marking out multiple roof cuts. It makes repeat cuts quick and easy and as this model is fully CNC machined on our incredibly precise, state-of-the-art vertical machining centre, the fence quickly snaps back to exactly zero when required.
The surface is anodised with our stunning TrigJig Blue to a thickness of 15+ microns. Achieving this thickness requires longer anodising times and is omitted on cheaper tools, but the benefit is it massively improves tool longevity.
As with all the RSA squares the RSA 7 Adjustable has many useful features that include:
- 7 inch laser marked rule inside a recessed pocket - this avoids wear when the tool is laid flat
- Adjustable arm for quick seat and plumb cuts
- Common rafter scale
- CNC engraved degree marks for wear resistance
- Pencil scribe notches and thirds for marking common timber dimensions
- 4mm anodised aluminum surface finish for toughness and tool longevity
- Designed and made in Great Britain